View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 09:56 AM

Default intenational insurance

oops *international*~ (sorry my spelling is goofy at nearly 3a.m. I'm awake with unrelenting neck pain despite the various drugs I took to relieve this)!!!!

Wow!! I wish I had that(this type of insurance). I would have already had my surgery done in Germany with Dr.Bertagnoli I think..

I do think you should get more opinions and from surgeons that handle problems of this magnitude (multi-level) or can at least address what all might be done optimally vs. perhaps all that one is equipped to do because the job appears too big.

Or maybe your doctor is correct in what he proposes given your symptoms tho I'd still want an opinion or two from surgeons that handle multi level problems and have much at their disposal to work with re experience/skill.

We've made some earlier suggestions so I'm not sure if you've followed up on them and I don't want to sound pushy or anything tho if I had the opportunity to go freely where I wanted I'd at least get an opinion and/or consultation with some other surgeons that do more varying kinds of procedures as mentioned..

You may hear the same thing as your doctor stated, you may not tho at least it will be another very valuable opinion.

good luck and sorry you're in so much pain

Last edited by Maria; 03-24-2009 at 09:58 AM.