View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 05:36 PM

Mark,

OK, this is what it said in the report, I am not sure if this is what you were talking about was missing...

At the L5-S1level there is a broad-based right posterolateral disc herniation abutting the right S1 nerve root as it exits from the thecal sac. Moderate left lateral disc protrusions at the L3-L4 and L4-L5 levels impressing on their respective spinal nerves in the foramen.
Moderate discogenic disease from levels L1-L2 through to
L5-S1.

My dr has sent me for physiotherapy, I am waiting for them to call me with an appt. He also mentioned steroid shots in the back???? Not sure what he meant by that, but I don't know if I like the sound of it.

My symptoms are as follows:

Right sided low back, butt, leg pain down to my small toe, if I sit for too long my heel and outside of foot/toe goes numb, tingly.

I have intermittent left sided pain that shoots down to my left top of my foot to my big toe, numbess in the back of my left thigh.

I can only sit for 5-10 minutes before I have to stand or re-adjust myself, stand for 10 minutes, and walking some days is almost IMPOSSIBLE!!

I hope I have given enough info, if there is anything else I should mention please let me know.

Also, if there is ANY advice that someone might be able to give me about my situation, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

I am completely LOST with all of this and SCARED!!

Thanks!!
NeNe