View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 08:53 PM

Thanks for that information Dale. I know we really don't have much equity in our home here, so that isn't an option. But my boyfriend owns another home, that is owned outright, and he can borrow against that, if need be. He's the whiz when it comes to these kinds of things though, I will mostly leave it to him, if I'm not able to get a loan somewhere else.

I finally got my records. The doctors office called me, and apologized for the other company's mistake. Said she would print out everything and I could come by the office to pick it up, free of charge. Apparently the cost would have been ~33.00. And she said if I did end up getting them in the mail from the other company, that I could just keep that copy, and to ignore any bill they might send. Well, I think if I do get a bill, that I will call them and make sure it gets taken off - I don't want that to end up on my credit report, even though it's a little thing.

Even though I specified which types of records I wanted, they printed out everything. There was a lot of stuff that I really didn't need, but was interesting to read. I now have 19 pages copied, ready to send off, and I have copied the CD's with the images on them. Hopefully I can have it in the mail soon. Lets get this party started . Sorry that was a bad reference, but I thought it was funny.

46 years old. 12-15 years of intermittent pain, 2 years with constant pain.

DDD, L4-5 and L5-S1, pain confirmed by discogram.
PT, ESI's, Facet injection and block, Acupuncture - all no help.

2-level (Prodisc-L) ADR surgery with Dr. Bertagnoli, May 26, 2009.

Currently taking Opana-ER (tapering off) and oxycodone