View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:12 AM

Hi All.
Well i've had a week or so to digest all of this now, as well as other stress related items going on in my life.

I am going in on Thursday afternoon to have my epidural injections done again. I had not realized it had been over one year since i had them done. No wonder i was in pain and not realizing it had been that long.

What i would like to ask is I know i need to start keeping a 'file' for myself, and to take to other Dr's. when they ask to see what has been done. I have not been to a Neurosurgeon since i stress fx'd L3/L4 5 years ago. I never thought of going back to him until someone on here mentioned a NS.
My thoughts were just go back to my Orthopedic Surgeon as it was a 'bone' issue....... never dawned on me 'nerve' and i'm a nurse guys. Anything other than obstetrics........ be it human or dog i don't know.

SO my question is........ for this file for MOU (my own use) WHAT do i need to get from my Ortho and from my Pain clinic Dr.? What needs to be in this file? Shoule i go ahead and make an appointment with a Neurosurgeon? I am very very seriously considering an Appt. with Dr. B in Germany. I am planning on going to South Korea to see my husband late next month and will come back by Germany if i can get in to see him. I'm going to be breeding a litter of puppies hopefully due in June. so any surgery will have to be done after September!

Thanks for the thoughts and good healing prayers to you all!
Ali