View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:29 AM

Sorry for all of your back trouble and life stressors.

Google actually has something called "Google Health" that is great for organizing your information in one place (films, reports, meds, etc.) and it is free, secure:

Google Health

Regarding Dr. Bertagnoli: he is an extremely busy man and can be in multiple countries in the same week. It would be easier to send him all of your information online, as an appointment might actually be very difficult to arrange.

Dr. Bertagnoli Case Evaluation

Note: there is a fee for this, which is expected with the man hours dedicated to making clinical decisions regarding patients and the information they present. I don't have any financial relationship with Dr. Bertagnoli...I'm just fond of his incredible work.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oes ali View Post
Hi All.
Well i've had a week or so to digest all of this now, as well as other stress related items going on in my life.

I am going in on Thursday afternoon to have my epidural injections done again. I had not realized it had been over one year since i had them done. No wonder i was in pain and not realizing it had been that long.

What i would like to ask is I know i need to start keeping a 'file' for myself, and to take to other Dr's. when they ask to see what has been done. I have not been to a Neurosurgeon since i stress fx'd L3/L4 5 years ago. I never thought of going back to him until someone on here mentioned a NS.
My thoughts were just go back to my Orthopedic Surgeon as it was a 'bone' issue....... never dawned on me 'nerve' and i'm a nurse guys. Anything other than obstetrics........ be it human or dog i don't know.

SO my question is........ for this file for MOU (my own use) WHAT do i need to get from my Ortho and from my Pain clinic Dr.? What needs to be in this file? Shoule i go ahead and make an appointment with a Neurosurgeon? I am very very seriously considering an Appt. with Dr. B in Germany. I am planning on going to South Korea to see my husband late next month and will come back by Germany if i can get in to see him. I'm going to be breeding a litter of puppies hopefully due in June. so any surgery will have to be done after September!

Thanks for the thoughts and good healing prayers to you all!
Ali
Laminotomy L4/L5 (3.7.97--17 years old)
1999 & 2003 MVA (not at fault both times)
Grade V Tears L4/L5 & L5/L6
2-Level ProDisc® L4/L5 & L5/L6* *lumbosacral transitional vertebra (11.15.03--23 years old)
Dr. Rudolf Bertagnoli -- dr-bertagnoli.com
Pain-free for the last 4.5 yrs.
5.14.09 DSS with Dr. B.
I'm here to help. Only checking PMs currently.