View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 01:28 PM

Default Adr

Well I think I maybe shut out of adr as an option now. I believe by looking at my xrays that my vertebrae have moved more than three mm. I am waiting for surgeon to look at my new ct and flex/ext xrays. However its probably moved 20 percent or 1/5 which probably knocks me out of being candidate. Someone called me from Charite yesterday and confirmed that it has to be les than 3 mm. Not the answer I want. I am fighting fusion in my mind here.

I know for along time it was basically that I needed adr chronic back pain. My doctor had told me to try to walk alot, and I did, I was walking miles a day, it didn't help my back pain at all. Now I have nerves impinged and bone spurs etc and my legs and feet kills me more than my back. frustrating. Oh and heres a good one, I was talking to my husband about fusion etc and he told me I should just quit thinking about it all.

Oh yeah a surgery that will affect the rest of my life for the good or the bad and I should just put it out of my mind, while I sit here in pain and can't do anything.