View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:22 PM

Default Thanks Again

I did try to contact the school again. This time I sent an email to the ADA person. I have heard NOTHING! Nothing from the school, nothing from the doctors, NOTHING!

I am willing to travel, but unfortunately I do not have any way to come up with the needed funds for Dr. B (never can spell or say his name!) in Germany. I am now on Medicare and Medicaid, but that is about it. Missouri now makes you pay for Medicaid! My spenddown was just raised to $108 per month. Apparently my $904 a month is too much money! But I guess the good news is I just got a letter that my food stamps are being increased to $14 per month! WHOOP EEE! I have one credit card left that I can use for this, but there is not enough to pay Dr. B

The Lyrica has helped the pain, but combined with everything else I am really drowsy and loopy. My vision is blurry too. I was trying to read my assignments in the text but it is just a blur.

Oh, forgot to mention. The staff at the school have never met me. I am an online student. The campus is approximately 90 miles from here.

Phylly, I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. That is FANTASTIC! I am sincerely happy for you! I was looking at Dr. B's website last night. Just makes me want to cry that I don't have a rich uncle or something that would give me the money to go to him and let him fix my back, without loosing the motion in my back. He offers so many solutions that are not available here...

I have been trying all day to work on my school work, and I have not managed to complete on single thing!

Well, I hope this makes scene, I am kind of out of it today.

Thank you all again for your support. It is appreciated.