View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 03:52 PM

I can't speak for Bob, but I think he may have the same issues as I have with all this Stenum bashing. If no one has any evidence of poor surgical practice in the past four years, why is this continuing?

If there were bad choices made, I believe that they must have learned from them and moved on. I know in the year and a half I have been waiting to raise funds to go there, they have changed several practices to improve the patients' outcomes.

I have personally spoken to over a dozen of their patients from the past two years, and all have had wonderful results. If someone else can come forth with legitimate issues, then fair enough. If not, let's drop it. We can find all sorts of mistakes from other surgeons. I would like to make an educated decision as much as anybody, but I cannot when this is so one-sided. Give me the stats on the others too, please. They are out there.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.