View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 10:54 PM

What a huge decision-affecting your entire life! I know this is all-consuming to you right now-been there!- but all I can say is try to relax. Find out what the surgeons say. And I say surgeonS because I really think you need at least 2 to make an informed decision. You will find a patient who is thrilled with every different type of surgery out there. You will also find those who regret their decision with every breath. All you can do is look at your options, listen to your doctors, and do a lot of research. You're on the right track! Just because ADR worked for me, doesn't mean it's right for everyone. But be open minded, and see what the surgeons say. You may be surprised! Hang in there, and hope you keep coming to the forums!
13 docs, 9 PT's, 8 Epidurals, 3 trigger point inj, 1 Facet Block, 1 Acupuncturist, 3 Chiros and 1 child later, had L4-5 ProDisc placed 9-19-06 by Dr. Janssen in Denver, CO. Facet rhizo March, 2007, November 2007, January 2009
Had healthy baby boy #2 in Dec 2008 with use of some meds during pregnancy and nursing.