View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:36 AM

Default 4-18-2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Judy.

I haven't had to have any injections yet. I hope I won't get any and this bursitis will go away. After looking on this board and another, it seems that hip bursitis is real common after fusion or ADR operations.
I thought I was rid of the hip ache until I went out today and probably over did it. Back to icing now.
If this is my biggest problem right now, I am doing pretty good.
At the five week post-op period, I have no sciatica to speak of, have little like muscle aches in my legs, slight tingling or warmth in my extremities off and on, and my pain is decreasing until I go out in the world.

I feel like I really should use my walker in public. Today, I was at a mail place and a lady ran into me pretty hard. And I had my brace on and nothing over it.

I feel like sometimes I am a sitting target. After all, I don't move that fast, to prevent collisions. LOL.

Still experiencing fatigue. I went out twice today and am ready to hit the hay, but ER is on tonight.

Judy, who was your grievance with?
If you didn't see, the District Attorney Rocky Delgadillo, brought civil action against WellPoint, which Blue Cross of California is a subsidary, yesterday.
Finally, there might be some justice. We will have to wait and see.

Last edited by runner; 06-09-2009 at 04:52 PM.