View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 07:18 AM

Default 10-4-2008

Doing some late night typing. I am getting sleepy but am winding down with some little laptp fun.
Went to a cardiovascular symposioum (heart) today, and have had a change in symptoms. In San Francisco, I would occassionally get a "sleepy" right foot and then it would go away and I had pain with sitting, but not awful.

This week, I went to back-to-school at the high school (walked), drove 35 minutes to Irvine and sat for one hour doing interview, and drove back, went to PT, and drove kids to practice. Then on Thursday, attended PT.

Today (Friday) went to syposoum but my right foot's plantar fascia was hurting while I was sitting. I got up to walk as much as possible during the symposium also because I am having a bit of back pain while sitting. Anyway, was standing for a while after seminar ended and then drove home, which was more than an hour drive and hit the Friday night traffic a bit.
So my right foot goes almost all numb and my right leg (up shins, knees, thigh and hamstring/glute) is also numb but not as much as foot. I thought I might have to get off the freeway and stamp my foot around a bit but I just concentrated on driving instead and wanted to get home as soon as possible. My left foot whidh I don't need to drive was the one that was just tingling and not like that.

I have never had my foot fall asleep like that when driving and it scared me a bit. I was a bit of a heavy foot--called "lead foot" when I was driving. `
So I iced my back as usual when I got back and my foot did wake up when I got out of my car although my glute remained numb.

This morning, my legs are tingling and my feet just while I am laying in bed. So a gradual increase of symptoms over the past week.

So what do you think? I have already been told that I have a micro tear in one of my other discs.

Last edited by runner; 06-09-2009 at 06:14 PM.