View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:08 AM

Default 11-4-2008

Rainy day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phylly,

I found out some more stuff about the myleogram that I didn't know about. I have been surfing the internet last few days.
Anyway, saw where some doc said that the dye they inject in your spine can stick to your ADR (I think it was on here on adrsupport or a link, I was just surfing around and investigating sciatica).
Now that doesn't sound so good.
I hope you are feeling better. Are you getting some answers from your doc?
I felt so much better when I saw my doc last week and he was very understanding and listened to me.
It should always be like that.

It is a rainy day here. Probably for you too.
My back is hurting more today and I wonder if it is the rain or the PT workout yesterday. The sciatica (primarily right leg) is hurting too. I am up to 1800 mg of Gabapentin a day and it helps. I am just really tired (side effect).

I was standing at the voting booth today and trying to make final decisions on all the propositions and my left foot and lower leg were falling asleep.
The past week it has been my left foot and leg that are more tingling than right. It switched around, which makes me think something is floating around.
Who knows. Hopefully, the MRI will show something that explains the symptoms.

This all could be part of the healing process but I kind of have doubts about that. I am sitting on my couch and have tingling feet, calves, front of lower legs and some burning in right leg and right thigh.
I can just say I am tingling all over..ha ha ha.

have a good day.

Last edited by runner; 06-09-2009 at 07:15 PM.