View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:01 PM

Mark,

Just returned a message to Dr. F-M and added: "May God bless the hands and minds of all at Pro-Spine during "Mark" and "Justin" surgeries". I am positive that you are both in great hands and amazed at the great work these doctors do.

I have to smile, (and feel for you) to read that you worry about your surgery. We all forget that even after all the surgeries you have observed, all the information you have consumed (and given), all the top notch docs you know, you are just like the rest of us.

You are in excellent hands. We all know you will come out on the other side pain free and continue to be our poster boy for ADR's.

God will take care of you, he knows that besides Zoey and Diane who need you, there are many hundreds of spineys that need you as well.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Be positive.

Sandy
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany