View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:34 PM

Default Only the Best for the Best!

Mark,

I'm so glad I got to talk to you before you were too relaxed tonight with that wonderful pill. If it could get me to sleep, you'll be rested for the morning. I know you may not get a chance to read this for a day or so, but the way I see it is that since I took your previous surgery date, you now have mine. So logically that can only mean that you will have the same outcome I had. The stars aligned perfectly for me. From finding you online, using your date in January and having a superlative recovery and outcome. I truly believe that they will now do the same for you. It's interesting to read your posts about how hard the decision became-it's like reading my thoughts from late last year before I committed to the date, really deja-vu. You were there for me through it all. I wish so much that I could be in Germany right now, if only to help you or Diane out in some small way. It'll just be like a dream before you know it and you'll be "on the other side of it" feeling soooo much better. You are capable of creating that reality, with just a bit of help from Dr. B,
Sweet dreams,
Jennifer