View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:43 PM

Thank you Rosy, Linda, Gil, Terry, Phylly, Allan, Kim, John and anyone that has posted recently that I missed. Your support is amazing and I'm so thankful to have such a support system. It has been very therapeutic to post on this forum with others that "get it" and are going through similar trials. I appreciate everyone's support, as it is what gets me through most of these crummy days--every post of support is most appreciated.

Terry, I can't thank you enough for all of your help over the last year--I think I would have been admitted to the inpatient psych floor if it wasn't for you keeping me grounded through all of this.

Cathy, it would be great to meet you in person as well. I still keep in touch with the 3-level lumbar patient that had surgery the same day as me in 2003. It's great to hear that she is teaching tennis lessons again and her life is back to normal. I know your surgery will be a similar success!

Good luck with scheduling your surgery--Dr. Fenk-Mayer is an absolute life-saver! FYI: I'm pretty sure the first week of May is not available as Dr. Bertagnoli will be finishing up at the SAS meeting.

Keep me posted if you get a date, as I will be in Germany from 5/9 until the weekend of the 5/23-24. I'm still trying to finalize my return date.
Laminotomy L4/L5 (3.7.97--17 years old)
1999 & 2003 MVA (not at fault both times)
Grade V Tears L4/L5 & L5/L6
2-Level ProDisc® L4/L5 & L5/L6* *lumbosacral transitional vertebra (11.15.03--23 years old)
Dr. Rudolf Bertagnoli -- dr-bertagnoli.com
Pain-free for the last 4.5 yrs.
5.14.09 DSS with Dr. B.
I'm here to help. Only checking PMs currently.

Last edited by Justin; 04-06-2009 at 08:49 PM.