View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:29 AM

Default Really hurting tonight........

hi guys. boy i am sorry i haven't been around. When i say i'm going thru a lot of other 'stuff' here too you just have no idea. Whatever you do in your life, do not get into showdogs. The politics are horrid and people are so nasty to each other you have no idea. I have a young pup (the one in my avitar i think) that everyone is saying is up for the next winner of Westminster/Eukanuba/our national etc.... he is that nice. And a guy that lives around me that is so not wanting me to do anything with him he is being so nasty etc.........so remember, dont get into dogs. Unless you have lots and lots of money and want to back my boy!

ANYWAY BEYOND THAT AND BACK TO BACKS

I had my epidural injections done a week ago. These were the first ones in over a year i have had done (didn't realize it had been that long no wonder i hurt). Today i am in such misery you guys probably know. I am sitting/lying here with sciatic pain 'STINGING' in each of my buttocks and burning hot pain coming out of each of my big toes and toes next to them. Hot flashes from the steroids i guess. They have put me on 30 mg of Oxycontin and all it does is make me sleep. LITERALLY.

They finally told me that the disc's being gone or leaking/torn WERE probably due to my stress fractures as they are all below that level from my auto accident. I've always wondered it.......and finally someoen admitted it to me. But what do i do right now? I am feeling like this last set is not working and i don't know what to do........ do i suck this up for anothe two weeks or so or do i call the dr. tomorrow??? What can they do go back in again??

I'm trying to get all my records together. seems like it is taking forever.

Can anyone recommend anyone in Texas to see? Remember this is Lumbar/sacaral from L2/3 down to S/1

Ali