Thread: Never again
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:46 PM

Dale,
I got my wish and now also have a Lucy and a Leila rescued from Craigs list. They are beautiful half sisters, one is almost 2 and one is one something, half King Charles and half Lhaso. After being reassured that they were housebroken they have had a few accidents. It is not unexpected, what a trauma for them to be with ME but they are really sweet. They come and cuddle in bed; No more sleeping late for me. Since my husband is Ricky, the Lucy I am home works out great.

I have definitely got my sciatic nerve muscle pain back lately and this bending dog thing is not helping. I have every dog gadget made that prevents me from bending too far but I can't deep knee bend from the ground up. It's a killer. I am afraid I may have this pain for life. It also makes me think I still have a secondary issue. (piriformis?)I have had to increase my pain meds recently. I am hoping this is temporary and just a muscle pull/ inflammation and maybe I can go back on celebrex at some point. I will ask at my next visit.

I am going to figure out how to do stretches with two dogs licking my face and jumping on me, it's quite the scene. Luckily they are small. that's it for now. Back to the girls.
Phylly
Discogram concordant pain @L4-S1 Aug. 07
Prodisc ADR's at L4-S1 November 2007
Foraminotomy July 08 for Sciatica
Continued problems and back pain worsened
Prodiscs removed and discs fused at L4-S1 Feb. 09