View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 12:19 AM

Justin,

Been a long time since we have talked, we met at one of Marks luncheons some years back. Mark had introduced us and we sat at the same table for a spell. I had my 2 level ProDisc surgery around the same time you had yours, mine was done on 11/25/03 in Riverside, CA. Most memorable though was you were roughly half my age, I believe I was 46 at the time.

I had not been on the forums for quite a while. I had been doing quite well other than some facet arthritis, which was being controlled by rhizotomies every once in a while. I started having bilateral pain that could not be controlled any longer with the facet rhizotomies or any other treatment for that matter. That’s what has brought me back to the community…unfortunately. I was disturbed to see your posts, I am so sorry to hear of the troubles you are having.

I have read a good part of this thread and have digested much of the information that you have given regarding your situation. Although not quite as bad….yet, I seem to be facing a similar situation. I am suffering from stenosis as a result of osteophytes. It would appear that I am auto fusing around L4/L5. I currently am waiting for opinions on revision surgeries.

I hope the pain eases up for you while you await your surgery date. Pain has a way of taking a short time period and making it seem forever…I guess most of the people here can relate to that. Hang in there Justin and thanks for the support that you have given others!

Regards,
Larry