View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:25 AM

As far as I know, it happened because of the fluid leaking. Someone else can correct me though, if necessary. Dr. J??

I had an epidural during labour with my first child. It was given by an old fart who should not have been practicing anymore. He only froze HALF of my body, and I still had labour pains in the right side. ARG! This was after a 21 hour labour....I was not amused. And he didn't correct it, for whatever reason.

Interestingly enough, I was told afterward to not sit up for almost 24 hours, or else I would get the mother of all headaches....they even gave me a bedpan to make sure I stayed horizontal.

Seems like they didn't give you that little piece of information.

Don't let this go on too long...I would call the pain clinic or hospital sooner if it gets bad.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.