Thread: Foramenoplasty?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:38 AM

I contacted them about my five levels, two in the cervical and three in the lowest lumbar. They gave me a treatment plan that included laser work on the herniated discs and burning off the nerve endings on the facets if necessary.

They gave me a price of ~$22,000 per level. About a week later, they called back, saying they had dropped their price substantially, to about $17,000 per level (or it could have even been $14,000...they caught me at a bad moment).

It was still out of my price league, as I could not get our insurance to cover it since it is not something that is recognized here in Ontario as far as I know.

I've heard good things about them, all second hand though. Sorry I can't help more than that. But price reductions are good! They said they were reducing it because of the poor economy. Gotta love free enterprise
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.