View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Hey Karin,

I'd like to address another issue. You already went back to work? You are still experiencing incision pain and your muscles are obviously telling you they're not completely ready. I realize financial issues are important but your health is the absolute priority. Please be kind to yourself and listen to your body. End of lecture!

wishing you well, Dale
Dale,

Thank you for the lecture . My husband is constantly lecturing me & informing me that I'm down right stubborn!

I work 2 jobs. One as a paralegal & the other as a data entry clerk. Both are sedentary jobs. My OS told me 6 weeks ago that I could go back to work when I wanted to. I held off for another 4 weeks because I felt that I wasn't ready.

I just have to remember to get up & walk around every 45-60 minutes to stretch things out. It's making sure that the boss that I have at the 1 job doesn't give me grief for doing it. She is such an unhappy person
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09