View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 04:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek
Thumbs up Survey Says.....

By the way, I forgot to mention that I went for a cardiac workup due to all the crazy heart stuff I had going on after my fusion surgery.

Survey says that the ticker is fine. Blood work is within normal range. I still have high cholesterol but managed to lower it quite a bit. My heart valves are fine. The only thing that was a tad odd was the results of the 24 hr. heart monitor. My heart rate was as low as 45 bpm (during sleep) & as high as 156 bpm (prolly when I was on the phone with my mom). My average heart rate was 82 bpm so the cardiologist says nothing to worry about.

His reasoning for the tachycardia in the hospital was that it was more than likely caused by pain & anxiety. Well no kidding sherlock!

It's nice to get some good news!

Karin
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09