Thread: DIAM vs ADR
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:40 PM

Yes, but this was almost a threat...'do this and you are on your own'. What he will not recognize is that I'm on my own anyway....no referals have produced a treatment plan for me. While he said he contacted the NS last summer, I have heard nothing. Yet all of a sudden he can put in an 'emergency referral'? My MRIs are from 07 and last fall, so my condition was the same then...urgent and critical....at risk for quadraplegia at any point from a small fall or bump.

So now he can get me in because I want to go out of country? This enrages me.

Also, another patient here has had treatment that did not solve her problems, and the acting surgeon then refused to see her again. Why is that acceptable when he is threatening the same if I go elsewhere?

Why are there no morals in health care anymore? My veterinarian cares more for my dog than the local doctors care for me. Dr. Bitan jokingly said that I should have gone to a vet....I would have been fixed my now, and he is right!
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.