Thread: DIAM vs ADR
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:39 PM

LOL, I wonder what the time line is from first starting medical school to the giant ego setting in? Or maybe you have to have one to qualify for medical school

Present company on the board exempted of course, Dr. J

And Dr. Bitan as well....I've never met any doctor quite like him....very caring and empathetic as well as brilliant. What an unusual and wonderful combination. I know from others' posts here that more doctors like that do exist, but they only seem to be in the upper levels, that once they have achieved 'greatness', then they join the human race again

(PS: PETA is the animal rights group) And Dr. Bitan's daughter is a veterinarian...so he knows what he's talking about with that as well it seems My best friend is also a vet, and is able to give me a number of comparisons with this. It's time to get that pet insurance just in case my pup needs the same surgery some day. He may hurt himself trying to keep up with me after my surgery...how's that for optimism !

Thanks again for raising my spirits. Off to search for some spring wildflowers...a short walk that is.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.