Thread: Never again
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:33 PM

Default re your pain

Might be coincidental re timing of rhizo wearing off and then the recent increased activity with the pups.. I say this only because Lola can bring on a whole wave of pain stuff in all kinds of places on my body!

Have you tried any muscle relaxers just in case you're having muscle spasms that are coming along with some of your other symptoms? Just in thinking that your increased activity could also be creating some spasming and thus maybe something like a Toradol shot and/or some oral muscle relaxers might be helpful or take the edge off at least.

Decreasing your meds on a schedule that is not of your own seems over zealous to me but then again I guess i's ok altho if pain levels increase significantly I'd impress that upon your doc that you may not be ready to be taken done quite so quickly while recovering.

If you mention the new puppies actiivity surely you'll be told that's you're having more pain and to be careful but you already know that.. you just need something to help with relief and/or to be very careful with taking care of the pups.. again you know this too!

adaptive equipment for poop scooping and also something that doesn't allow Lola to yank me about (feels like she's pulling me around by a collar around my neck)!!!!