View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:50 AM

Default I would like a poll

I have anterlosthesis of L5-S1 - the docs are saying - fusion - you know the screws in the back with a cage to help it grow the right way and then keep your fingers corssed. Look I can talk all of the medical stuff - but I like the down to earth opinion not fact. WHo has had this done - how was your first 30 days. How is you pain now hopefully post a couple months. Are you able to make some love without feeling like you are getting your leg ripped off. How about work. How about the pills - hate them but it sound like even with the fusion I am still gonna down right feel crummy and take lower maybe something that won't constipate me so bad that not only do I hurt just sitting in that position but passing a bowling ball (love you ladies)....so tell me yours I am ready adn I am trying to decide because right now I am on the fence and ready to jump to the NOT A CHANCE - I WILL DEAL WITH IT until I can't walk....so thanks guys - you have already been a huge help to bring my knowledge WAY up now I need some opinions...CHef G