View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:32 AM

Default being very careful

I am reading a lot because I want to make sure these surgeons - and I worked for a medical school before becoming a chef - those guys want to cut cut cut. I actually had a surgeon that I know that quit practicing medicine due to hit lower back and did not want the surgery - so I may be reading TOO much - but I think my expectations are too high too. I kind of had the mind set that it was a fix and it certainly is not...being a chef is not the food network - hells kitchen and iron chef combined but I make food for money thoses guys are on a show...Honestly - I left my white collar job to got to the CIA the best culinary school in the world to follow a passion for food...not working for a month or even longer at the high level I have is killing me emotionally - so I am getting the opinions of the people here to add to my - where am I going - Kathy I like your posts as well...I can't imagine kids with my back - and the "leg" comment - well - that is what it was for me the last time - but we were happy - if you know what I mean - HA