View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairek View Post
Hi Kathy,
As for the honking Floridians, keep in mind that a lot of them are transplants from NY & NJ. Patience isn't one of our virtues. I spent 6 days in the hospital in NYC. Believe me when I tell you that I know what you mean about the honking! I'm shocked that Texans will shoot when honked at. I'll keep that in mind if I ever visit Texas again!!!
I'm surprised you heard so much honking while in the NYC hospital! When we were there a few weeks ago, we were surprised how quiet the traffic was around the hospital...almost no honking at all. For our first time in the Big Apple we were amazed after all the stories we had heard about the nasty drivers.

Then we saw the posted signs warning of a $350 fine for honking

Honestly, I found the traffic there to be very easy to get through, and we drove right down to the Lennox Hill site to see Dr. Bitan. The cabbies even let us in when we needed to change lanes! Maybe they thought they needed to give us tourists a lot of room
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.