View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:07 PM

Default can relate

Hi there Ali,
Oh my.. unsportsmanship like conduct/behavior.. I could never do what you do as I'd be calling people f*king idiots Yes, it would be more like unladylike unsportsmanship conduct~ so what ya called someone an idiot. Sounds like some of the dog peeps are thin skinned unless you called a Judge that!

Ok, all kidding aside~ girl get yourself back to your doctor and report the swelling and the I can't get up outta the bed feeling. The latter part might be normal for what you're on tho the degree of swelling doesn't sound right.

Plus just to note I was on MS Contin (morphine sulfate) for 5 months and somewhere in there I started to have terribly achey knees and shoulders. I thought it was just osteoarthritis and I was really feeling it so bad I could hardly squat or bend my knees tho still I didn't think it had anything to do with the MS Contin.

I ended up having to go off the MS Contin because of severe constipation and as soon as I did~ no more knee or shoulder aching!!! I couldn't believe it was the effect of the drug tho it was!

So call up the prescribing doctor and go see him or her.

Hang in there with the emotional thing as most of us know it only too well and certainly can emphathize. I'm glad you decided to let us know how you're doing and please keep us updated. There is such as thing as cyber caring!