View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:18 PM

Dale, no offense, but trying an anti-depressant for a week or two will do absolutely no good. It takes at least three weeks for them to become effective, so Ali, please, if you are going to try them (and I think it may honestly help you right now with all you are going through), please stay on them for the proper time.

And talk to your doctor about that information as well, of course. They may have come out with some faster acting ones that I don't know about.

If the dog show circuit is anything as bad as the horse shows, then you have my sincere sympathy I stopped entering them decades ago, for just the reason you mentioned. I just work with my animals (four legged children that is) for pleasure only, not ribbons. It has helped maintain my sanity
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.