View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 09:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to Blairsara

Poncho,

Not a problem, this time of the yr gets pretty hectic and crazy, so it's all good. Ya I am so happy about my left facet joint, and now just applying how I handled my left pain to what's been going on since mid September. I wouldnt say it's somewhat of a break from the constant pain because I'm still in constant pain, it's just switched to the other side of my body. But in a sense you are right that it is a break from the left pain.

Yup 6 hour finals, I get double time because of my back so the exams were actually set for 3 hours but I used the whole time. It was both multiple choice and essay, and in both I ended up having to take pain killers during the middle which was during the essay part so I think I might have gotten a little creative? I don't really remember some of the stuff I wrote so lets just hope it sounded like english! haha. It's hard not to laugh at these kind of things!!! I mean it is pretty funny in a sense (or I just have a sick kind of humor)

I still have the weird muscle leg pain going down to my knee on my right leg but I've been told that it should go away soon. I actually went in for a CT scan yesterday and let me just tell you my films did not show good things for my right facet joints. I don't really read those kind of films very well and dont know what to look for but it was blatantly clear that something very wrong and something that shouldnt be happening is going on with my joint. So I'm going in next week to see Dr. Regan and then figure out a plan to get me through this semester, since classes start on Monday.

I hope you are doing well!

Blair
Spondylolisthesis
1/04 fall in Vegas
1/04-5/04 epiderals
6/24/04 Charite L5/S1
10/04-present new pain from facet joints caused by Charite; 10 facet blocks
12/06 rhizotomy left side
3/07 rhizotomy right side
5/10/2007 Charite removed, anterior IF, posterior instrumentation
180 mg MS-contin; Oxycodone; 16 mg Zanaflex