View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 02:49 PM

Justin, Thanks so very much for this. It is exactly what I was hoping for...some advice from someone who has been there, done that

Is Laguardia the main airport, the one most of the flights would go into? I'm trying to take some of the stress of my husband by finding out some information ahead of time. He's got enough to worry about just living with me

I'll check out all of the links you gave me. I heard that if we have a private room, my husband may be able to stay with me? Otherwise, we are going to have to find something reasonable for accommodation for him for a couple of weeks. Since parking at the hospital was over $50 for just a few hours, I don't want to think what 'people parking' would cost!

Any help in that department would be wonderful too.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.