View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:36 PM

So my only issue with taking the car is finding a place to put it. The parking anywhere near the hospital will cost us over $70/day x a couple of weeks. And we need to get the insurance updated to cover a private room so my husband can stay with me or else pay up to $200/night for a room. Of course that would solve the parking problem...leave it there at the hotel and take the train in

Either way, I'm hoping to not have to pay a couple of thousand dollars for accommodation for my husband while we are down there, plus the travel.

I need to get reimbursed for the consult as well, as that was about $400 cdn, but was very necessary at the time. I hope I can slip it in with the total cost to the insurance and get the hospital to give it back. Or some such evil scheme.....

All of these are good opinions...maybe a poll is in order!
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.