View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:32 PM

Thankfully Dear Heart is extremely good at navigating....we got to Lenox Hill Hospital on the first try without a map of the city...and traveled down on one of the 80 highways, 81 or 85 I think, without a problem. We actually found the traffic more civilized than up here. He has traveled all over the world with his work, and thinks everything is an adventure . I'm brave, just not that experienced .

I was hoping to relieve some of the planning from his shoulders, as his work load at the office is enormous right now, and he has missed so much already, what with going down to Dr. Bitan and then to help his dad in another province last week. He'll go with whatever is easier and makes sense.

I know that the train/subway system is wonderful down there, having taken it in to NYC from CT while visiting my daughter a couple of years ago.

Unless we can solve the parking problem, I can't see taking the car, as much as I love it. I'm off to check out air fares...that may be the deciding factor.

Which is the best airline to go with? I'm not impressed with what one of the other posters here had to deal with, coming back from Germany.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.