View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 03:09 AM

Justin, are you kidding me? Wow, you really did get a deal! I have checked both Air Canada and United, and the second one was only three hundred cheaper...just over $1400. And I checked lots of dates, etc. and going as cheap as I can. I'll try the other one you suggested tomorrow. We are only an hour and a half flight away

fuzzy, you are so cute I will probably be in hospital two weeks total, as the surgeries will be three to four days apart, then recovery time afterwards. We haven't ironed out the small details yet. I hope I do really well too, thanks

We got a used Chrysler Pacifica three years ago and love it..it is so comfortable, even with 250,000 kms on it already. I think it has Mercedes parts in it, but they must be the softer parts

We can easily break the trip into two or even three days, although it will be nice to be back in our own bed as soon as possible. As this gets closer, I'm getting more scared, as everyone does, I guess. Time to check with the good doctor and get some more details cleared up.

And I never ever go anywhere without my nice soft pillow My youngest daughter travels all over the world in her job and has the same habit...she visited us last summer and had her beat up pillow under her arm
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.