View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM

Can't say enough good things about Drs B and FM. I was told that I needed 3 replacements, but they would do a discogram on the 4th. Thank heavens they covered all bases since that disc was ruptured, had a 4 level.

I'm not a YOUNG active person, just an older active person, who didn't want to lose mobility. I was told by all doctors here to fuse and absolutely do not go to Germany.

Dr. B called my spine doctor and referred me since he had refused to see me when I called for an appointment. Mistake - he was terrible, said he "wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole." Don't know why he gave me an appointment if that's the way he felt. However, the PM department agreed to see me. I told them I had had ADR in Germany and if that was going to be a problem, please let me know before making an appointment. All went well, in fact, they were all whispering about my x-rays, they seemed impressed!

There are doctors out there who's ego allows them to help you do what YOU think is best, find one of those guys. If a doctor won't see you, they are the losers.

Sandy
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany