View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 04:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek

Before my surgery I use to take pictures at shows my husband use to play with his band. Well, that was before the drummer broke his arm. But I use to have such a blast doing that. Especially when they played at The Chance Theater. It was such an awesome feeling when the guys would use the pics I took as their avatars or on the bands website.

Also before my surgery I was very active with a citizens advocacy group in trying to achieve fair & equitable fire taxes. I am the media chairwoman for the group so I am responsible for a lot of the interviews with local news media.

I try to teach my bird to talk. Somehow he learned to wave when I say hello to him. Interesting since he's only a Cockatiel. It's even funnier when he does that & says "hello baby". Yes, I've corrupted my bird!

I spend a lot of time on the internet surfing absolutely nothing! I have become addicted to Facebook. Sad, I know. That was the only way to stay in touch with people after surgery since the pain meds slurred my speech so much.

I play with my Coonhound & get her to bay until I have to tell her to stop. She's such a silly girl!

I'm hoping that once we move & get settled into our new home that I'll get off my duff & start scrapbooking. I have more than enough supplies to keep me busy for a long time.

Other than that, I'm pretty boring.....LOL!
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09