View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:20 AM

Default sounds like

You're progressing! If I had a successful surgery and all that was holding me back was a horrible/terrible withdrawl that was getting better I'd try to tough it out as well because the success of the surgery would be there.

However I am used to getting scripts every month and really the only one I have to worry about is the Methadone but I don't take nearly the prescribed dose even so have enough of this if I want to travel for months at a time if that were ever a possibility.

I cannot because of my animals really unless going to see my father and also because I'm don't have the lifestyle that affords this so it's ok that I'm living the way I am for now I suppose.

I asked my PM about suboxone for me in terms of a clearer mind and he said he didn't really know how it would work out for me to go on Suboxone for pain altho I was welcome to try it altho he thinks it would help with withdrawl should I want to go there.

My pain control is pretty decent as long as I'm not sitting too long but I don't challenge myself much really which is probably why my back isn't blown to bits by now.

Oh well, just really wanting to commend you on your desire to stick to your chosen path of withdrawls and hope it will soon be done and you can enjoy your new spinal life without the medications!