View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:59 PM

Default fun place..

well this is more bladder than the *fun zone*
yesterday I rested all day practically and there were no vibes
today the left side of my spine is over ileac crest hurts to mid back like that stupid spasm is still there or has left some residual pain at least for awhile.

I guess I overdid it on Saturday. Felt GREAT post ESI so forgot I have a problem. Not unusual for me at all..

Sunday I was lying around contemplating surgery again as I do everytime I worry that one day my spine is just going to blow big time!

The vibes in the feet/legs/right big toe haven't been noticeable for while since the bladder vibes took over. Before this symptom I most notably would feel like somewhere on my legs were wet and have a foot buzz going on.

Wonder what's next? Think I will report this to my doctor even if I get snickered at... ** ok I'm editing this post because I've not had the *vibes* today so think that I will not say anything to my doctor until there is something else to report. I started thinking that maybe probs at a higher level are going to begin and then I need to get that documented re WC and as I was thinking along these lines I finally fell fast asleep last night. Such stuff to think about. What a total waste of time except that it helped me fall asleep

Last edited by Maria; 05-05-2009 at 09:40 PM.