View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:00 PM

Default Update

Hi Karin,

Thanks for thinking of me - you're not a bad egg, I know you have a lot of things going on in your life. I am sorry that you too have some lingering spine/nerve issues. Things continue to go downhill for me. My doctor ordered an MRI and when I got to the imaging center I found out that it is supposed to be a "with and without contrast". Being the freak that I am, I said no to the contrast, I am scared to death of the gadolinium. With my luck I will wind up with NSF. But that was last Friday, yesterday I was driving to my son's school and the back of my legs and feet went numb. I have been having some intermittent nerve pain and numbness but nothing like this. This is like it was (actually worse) than before the surgery. So today I have my CAT scan and then I am supposed to bring both the MRI and CAT scan to my appointment with the NS tomorrow. I guess I have to pollute my body with the dye and get the contrast MRI done. I just can't understand what is going on. If I leave my NS tomorrow feeling this much in the dark I will HAVE to scour this country for another doc. I can't live without my legs or feet.

I hope you are ok- let me know.

Last edited by cls; 05-05-2009 at 02:03 PM. Reason: can't spell today