View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 12:54 PM

Justin, I hope you can still get this.

If prayers and positive thinking will help, then you will be fine, just absolutely fine You have nurtured so many friends here, and I'm sure in your 'normal' life, that our thoughts for you and your family will overwhelm the guardian angels on your case

You above all others deserve this to be a raging success, for all you have done for others. I'm so amazed at your ability to reach out and help others even though you are suffering right along with us. I know that gives you more empathy, that it helps you understand, but it takes something special to turn that into positive actions.

I look forward to your next post, saying that you are skipping down the halls in the hospital, and asking for doubles for dessert...and not just prunes and whipped cream
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.