Thread: Finally...
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:30 PM

Thanks for pointing out that the fissure causes more pain, sometimes 'invisible' pain. The doctors I've been dealing with here obviously don't know anything about it, that it could be a possibility.

The fissure may have been present in the first MRI, but just not mentioned...who knows.

My pain management doctor is the best physician I have right now, outside of my surgeon in NYC. She actually cares about what is going on with me, and has not expressed doubt or cynicism over any of my sometimes confusing symptoms. Unfortunately she can't fix anything but my pain right now, but until I found her, I wanted to end my suffering every day too. I literally owe her my life. No, my pain is not gone, but it certainly is manageable now.

I'm actually able to go out and weed some of my two acres of gardens for ten minutes or so now Terry, what are you doing next weekend? Surely with that green thumb and fixed back, you would be thrilled to take on another project
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.