View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:25 PM

I'm glad your anti-anxiety meds are starting to work. That was really sweet that your husband wanted a date night, I hope you enjoyed it.

Hope is a wonderful thing. It keeps me going.

I wasn't able to take the amitriptyline last night, or the ativan. I found out the amitriptyline should be taken everyday, so I will wait and ask my doctor if that is how I should be taking it, I thought it was something to take just when I felt I needed it. And I didn't take the ativan, because I ended up having some swelling in my legs and feet. And I didn't want to take something new, with the possibility of some unknown side effects, I didn't want to chance it.

Monday will test my calm again. I will be sending part of the payment for surgery. But I want to make sure I get the best deal, so I will be checking with my bank before setting up the transaction with xe.com. Either way, I need to stop at the bank on my way into work. Uggh, I have a difficult enough time getting going in the morning. I'm not looking forward to dealing with this. But it needs to get done. Hopefully it will take some weight off my shoulders to have it finished.

I hope you are having a nice weekend.

46 years old. 12-15 years of intermittent pain, 2 years with constant pain.

DDD, L4-5 and L5-S1, pain confirmed by discogram.
PT, ESI's, Facet injection and block, Acupuncture - all no help.

2-level (Prodisc-L) ADR surgery with Dr. Bertagnoli, May 26, 2009.

Currently taking Opana-ER (tapering off) and oxycodone