View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 06:45 PM

Default pain/life

Hey Blair,
I wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting both you and your mom that day at Dr.Regan's office. Both Dr. Regan and Dr. Apostle were so kind and gracious that day to take the amount of time they did in seeing me, I was truly impressed. I think you have a wonderful team there taking care of you.

As mentioned, I agree that you are an inspiration to us all and I was so impressed to learn that you are in law school and dealing with this spinal "stuff"~ you go girl

No matter who tells us (the patient) what about pain, how long we will have it, how to control it and so forth, ultimately we have to deal with it. No one can most definately tell us that our pain will be infinite or not~ so this is something that we ourselves must move forward with, deal with and hopefully one day overcome or learn to live well with it.

You are young and have the world at your feet~ that is something no one can take away from you. My sincere best wishes for the outcome of whatever you will endeavor to overcome pain and get your spine in order.

take good care and look forward to seeing you again in the future when I may retain you as my attorney???!!!! (before that hopefully)!!!!