View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:42 PM

Eastex, It took a long time to find the right medication to keep my pain at a manageable level. It 's not perfect of course, as the meds make me very unsteady at times, but if I keep on top of them and don't let the pain get ahead, then life is worth living....and I'm saying that very seriously.

I hope you can keep trying to find the right medication that won't interfere with life too much. Mine just makes me sleepy mainly, and I can't talk or type too well most of the time, but I don't have the awful nausea, disorientation, etc tha the others gave me. Some of them made me so ill I ended up in an ambulance, so I am very careful about which ones I take.

I haven't checked your past posts so forgive me if this has been covered before, but are you scheduled for any surgery or relief of any kind?

Hang in there.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.