View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 AM

Default Me too.

I too have had a "new symptom" of bilateral swelling in both feet and legs.

I have had the problem with my right leg, but not to this extent, and not both feet and legs. I told my GP and she shrugged it off. At my insistence she did do some blood work and wrote me a script for Dyazidine. That was almost a month ago. Some days it is worse than others, but I haven't seen my ankles since! The pain is relentless.

I don't think it is hormones, I had a complete hysterectomy twenty years ago, and I hope it is not age; I am 44. Since the appointment with my GP I also saw an ortho surgeon who blew me and all of my symptoms off completely, but that is another thread completely! I have another appointment with my GP Monday, but I am not holding my breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by symara View Post
My feet and ankles started hurting about a week ago, felt sore and hurt after sitting for a bit when I got up to walk around. Now the last couple of days, they are swelling to the point I have no ankles what-so-ever. I go to the surgeon Monday, but was wondering if anyone else has had this????

I can't do a search for some reason, the feature isn't working for me.

My MRI came back this past Monday saying my disc was "protruding" and "impinging" on my exiting nerve root.