View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:58 PM

Default H Michelle

Thanks for the msgs. Ive sent all my scans off to MSY and another doc in near you on the NSW border and are just waiting for a reply, hopefully soon, its killing me all this waiting. I just want to be in less pain. Im unsure if MSY removes discs or just fuses them in place. Im unaware of any doctors in AUS that has experience with the Lateral approach which is helpfull to remove the disc. MSY seems to have the most experience with ADR in AUS but mainly uses Charite but that doesnt matter as I dont want another ADR in there. I think he has put in some mavericks as well but mainly uses Charite. I have contacted Dr B as well. They have been absolutely amazing with the speed of there contact with Tim answering emails within a day. They have given me several options in how to deal with the problem which is very reasureing. Im really at a point where I dont know what is the best option. It makes it extremely hard when there arent many papers regarding removal of maverick ADR's although a prodisc is similar with the keel

Thanks

Mark

No way no Eagle in my house
July 2009 ADR successfully removed laterally by Dr Luiz Pimenta in Brasil with XLIF and perc. PLIF

NO LONGER POSTING HERE