View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 11:23 AM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

@dshobbies
No, I live in Easter Europe, Croatia.

I've heard interesting facts regarding ADR, I am not sure what our current neurosurgeon will tell me about it, I will for sure ask him when I see him.

I am not such a fan of fusion, I am scared of crews and theese kinds of things. ADR sounds much better and less invasive.

I've tried to reach Dr. Bertagnoli, and I've reached his associate Dr. Fenk-Meyer. I've shortly described them our situation, but they requested 250 EURO just to review our case, which is in this situation and recession - TOO much for us to afford just for wireless review. I know Dr. B and his associate are recpected and world-class doctors, but I expected more compassion and humanity in their reply, I thought they would be happy to help me after so much troubles I went through.

@ Kathy
My original neurosurgeon was Dr. Josip Paladino, most probably you never heard of him, but he is very respected in my countries and our neighbours. He makes surgeries on presidents, ministries, famous sportsmen, stars, celebs, etc. Everyone told nice things about him, but in our case it was disaster.
My new neurosurgeon is something else, I trust him so much but yet I am afraid what will happen with me at the end.

Thanks for understanding and advices.

Last edited by Keano16; 05-23-2009 at 11:38 AM.