Thread: Insurance Forum
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:17 AM

Angry insurance? what happens to those who don't have any???

What do you do if you were on workman's comp and when the Dr. says surgery they pay a Dr. to say that I was not injured at work and returns you to work with no restrictions? My Dr. released me for sit down work only and they fired me because of my restrictions. So now I have no insurance and no job. I have a herniated disk in my neck and 2 herniated torn disk @ L4-L5 & L5- S1. I have the shots, and PT both only made it worse. I am in constant pain and am unable to sleep more than a couple hours at a time. I have applied for unemployment but the company is fighting it. My pain medication is running out and I don't have money to go to the Dr. or pay for my meds. Am waiting for my landlord to kick me out, so I have that to worry about also. This has thrown me into a depression so deep that I can hardly do anything at all. No job, no insurance, fighting for unemployment, looking for a job I can do with my restrictions, who is going to hire a new employee with restrictions? no money to see the Dr., no money for the pain meds, and facing the possibility of being homeless. How can this happen to workers who go to work everyday and do their job?? Only to get used up, broken and thrown away.