View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 AM
Administrator

Coming home today... It's been almost 2 weeks here... YAHOO. I can't wait to see my family...

This has been a tough trip, but a wonderful trip. Getting to know my clients and watching them do well is VERY gratifying. In addition to the three clients I had here, I got to meet and spend some time with Jess and Treefrog. Heather from adrsupport and her family were wonderful. Her mom is a gas... we really hit it off with all our talk of our climbing, skydiving, flying pasts. We went to Deggendorf yesterday and flew gliders. Last night we had a party on the terrace of room 403. GPN provided the food... Theresientor provided everything we needed and even surprised us with a 1/2 case of Proseco... Lisa and Simone from ProSpine joined us, as did Tim Vicknair. The hardware lineup included 18 levels (I think) in 6 pre and post-op patients. It was great to see everyone laughing, smiling and hugging. I love these gatherings! I wish I could post some pictures now, but I have to go see Diane and Zoey!

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org